The FMGE test has been delayed due to the COVID-19 epidemic. Do not let this news lead you into a false sense of security, believing that you have plenty of time to prepare.
This article is an attempt to encourage you and make you realize the essential things you must remember to pass the FMGE exam with ease.
When a med student has finished their medical degree outside of India, he or she must pass one additional test, the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (MCI FMGE), which is administered via the National Board of Examinations (NBE) to practice or study medicine in India. However, medical practitioners are now faced with the dilemma of how to prepare for the MCI FMGE Exam.
How to Achieve Success on the FMGE Exam:
- You’ve known about it since you started your MBBS degree overseas and have been looking forward to this day. You were preparing for this exam for a long time. Finally, the exam is approaching. You just have a little more than two months left. It’s time to focus all of your attention on one goal: passing the FMG Exam with confidence. If there is a single blunder, the entire preparation cycle will be restarted for another six months.
- You should acquire the habit of taking notes to better understand how to prepare for the MCI FMGE Exam since they will act as a fast reference guide. When exam preparation is at its most intense, there isn’t enough time to go over the full topic.
- Make a learning plan for yourself. It indicates that the applicant should set aside time to prepare for the FMGE test. Time is quite valuable to the applicant. Making a timetable for the exam will take time away from the candidate, but he or she will be able to review the material before the exam.
- Revising the subjects at frequent intervals to prepare for the MCI FMGE Exam guarantees that information is retained at the time of the exam. Because a large amount of data is processed, you should review the key subjects once or twice. Make sure you leave enough time in your study schedule to complete at least two rounds of revision.
- The quality of your practice determines your final grade. Many students have told us thatthey were unable to finish the paper on time and left approximately 20-40 MCQs unanswered. After further investigation, we discovered that they continue to learn and revise the material but fail to practise FMGE Mock exams. Exam stress in the real world is not the same as the tension you experienced during your preparation sessions. FMGEMock exams can be used as a dress rehearsal for the real exam. Attend online coachingclasses to take part in various assignments and assessments related to this particular exam. Spend the same amount of time on the mock test as you did on the real one, with no interruptions from friends, phones, or books.
- Since we all realize, studying medicine is not an easy job; it requires a great deal of dedication and hard work, but the secret to victory is to remain calm. Relaxation is a mental state in which you are fully aware and free of any distractions. To relax, one must get enough sleep, eat a healthy diet, and engage in light activities like meditating daily; this will also provide a solution for how to prepare for the MCI FMGE Exam.
In the next few days, you will be under a lot of stress. Any news from the outside world, whether good or negative, may easily shake you. At the very least, turn off your phone for the previous seven days. Only your study buddy should have a touch with you. Facebook and Whatsapp are useful to study tools, but not at the last minute. In the previous seven days, you haven’t needed them.